Since my blog is primarily about books and movies, then what's better than doing a challenge that combines both.
I found this challenge by accident. You read a book then you watch it's movie. I did that quite a lot in the past, and generally the books were better that their screen adaptations.
There are 4 levels to this challenge:
- Movie Fan - read 3 books and watch their movies
- Movie Devotee - read 6 books and watch their movies
- Movie Lover - read 9 books and watch their movies
- Movie Aficionado - read 12 books and watch their movies
I'll be attempting the Movie Aficionado since I watch a lot of movies. I can't wait to start.
1. The Picture of Dorian Gray (1890) My Thoughts on The Book, Dorian Gray (2009) My Thoughts on The Movie.