Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

52 Books in 52 Weeks

Reading 52 Books in 52 Weeks is a huge undertaking for couple of reason:
1. It's a new year resolution for me and I hardly ever keep my year resolutions.
2. I read 2 books a month at most. Doubling that amount is going to be tough.

But I have faith that I would break the chains of broken promises and actually finish something for a change.
My wife got me Galaxy Note Tab so all my new purchases will be in the form of ebooks. My faith also is strengthen by the fact that I already finished my first book of the year and I'm starting another one tomorrow.

I hope by joining your ranks that I'll stay motivated, committed cause I actually love reading.

52 Books in 52 Weeks




2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the 52 Books challenge. So glad you decided to dive in and look forward to hearing about your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks. Today I'm starting with The Picture of Dorian Gray.

    ReplyDelete